Bibliography for the Hopi Basketry Presentation
- Jones, Joan M. (1982) The Art and Style of Western Indian Basketry,
- Blaine, WA: Hancock House.
- Katzenberg, Dena S. (1977) And Eagles Sweep Across the Sky: Indian Textiles of the
- North American West, Baltimore, MD: The Baltimore Museum of Art
- Morris, Earl H. and Robert F. Burgh (1941) Anasazi Basketry: Basket Maker II through
- Pueblo III . . . A Study Based on Specimens from the San Juan River Country, Carnegie Institute of Washington, Publication No. 533, Washington, D.C.
- Porter, Frank W. (1990) The Art of native American Basketry, Westport, CT: Greenwood Press.
- Reichert, Donald (1975) American Indian Basketry Work, Springfield, MA:
- The George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum.
- Tanner, Clara L. (1968) Southwest Indian Craft Arts, Tucson, AZ: University of Arizona Press.
- Tanner, Clara L. (1976) Prehistoric Southwestern Craft Arts, Tucson, AZ:
- University of Arizona Press.
- Washburn, Dorothy K. (1980) Hopi Kachina Spirit of Life, Seattle, WA:
- University of Washington Press.
- Whiteford, Andrew H. (1988) Southwestern Indian Baskets, Santa Fe, NM:
- School of American Research Press.
Baskets Home Page
Frank Provo --